How to put in contact lenses?
How to remove contact lenses?
- Step 1: After you get the lenses, please do not put on them immediately. The liquid in the package is saline and disinfectant, and it will irritate your eyes. Please put the lenses in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before you wear them.
- Step 2: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands. Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens.
- Step 3: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid, then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
- Step 4: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
- Step 5: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
Do your lenses come with prescription?
- Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
- Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
- Step 3: Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
- Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto a finger. Do it again for the other eye.
Yes! All of them are available with prescription. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need a decoration, choose -0.00.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.Why is the actual color different from that on website?
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup, etc, the color of the lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.Kindly Remind:
Please contact us within 24 hours after you have received your lenses if you have any doubt about your lenses. Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.What to do when lenses irritate eyes?
Please soak your lenses in care solution which is exclusive for contact lenses for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc
HOW TO PUT IN CONTACTS IN 4 EASY STEPS
1. Before you start
Wash your hands with soap (preferably non-perfumed, anti-bacterial liquid soap), then rinse and dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Check that the lens isn't inside out
To do this, just put the lens on the tip of your finger and hold it up to the light. If the edges flare out, it's inside out.
It should look like a bowl with straight edges.
3. Using your right hand First
Use your right hand first, in case of mixing the prescription(if have).
Gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger so you don’t blink or get your eyelashes in the way, and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
4. Move the contact lens
Toward your eye steadily.
Look upward as you place it on your eye, and slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment to allow the lens to settle.
Repeat for your other eye.
HOW TO TAKE OUT YOUR CONTACTS IN 4 EASY STEPS
1. Ensure your hands are clean
And dry, and start with your right eye, then look up and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger.
2. Bring your index finger to your eye
Slowly until you touch the lower edge of the lens, and slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
3. Gently squeeze the lens
Between your thumb and index finger and remove it. Repeat for your left lens.
4. Clean or Discard contact lenses if necessary
If you wear dailies you can toss them out, but make sure you clean and disinfect bi-weekly.