1. I have never worn colored contacts before, can I wear them?
Of course, Beacolors colored contact lenses are suitable for beginners, its function is to change the appearance of your glasses and give you a different side.
2. What are colored contacts？ What is the difference between it and clear contact lenses?
3. How to choose the right color lenses in becolors?
①.refer to the lens picture, not the model, since different people have different eyes colors.
②.If you just need natural, we suggest choosing single-color lenses.
③.If you want to brighten out, you can directly choose from the hot sale.
④no matter light color eyes or dark color eyes, it is best when the structure hit your heart.
4. What should I do before wearing it?
①.Please soak it in contact solution for contact lenses for 24 hours
②.Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to the eyes.
③.Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
④.Insert lenses before putting make-up on around the eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
⑤.Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.6.New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.
5. How to care for contact lenses?
①.Clean and disinfect the lens with moderate care solution (Place the contact in the palm of your hand. Wet your lenses with a few drops of care solution and carefully rub the lenses).
②.Use fresh care solution each time and discard the solution from the lens case after each use.
③.Remember to change the solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
④.Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
⑤.Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
6. What are your lenses made from? Are they safe to wear?
Beacolors' lenses are made from Silicone Hydrogel/poly macon/ HEMA and water where the percentage of water content is usually 38% or 42%. Yes, circle lenses are generally safe and are approved by Us FDA & CE ISO Certification. But precaution is always needed. Please read our WEAR&CARE guide for more information.
7. What is the base curve?
8. What is the difference between circle lenses' water content?
The circle lenses come in different water content between 38%-42% water content. Some people are able to use lenses which have a low water content without having trouble with dryness. In general, the higher the water content allows more oxygen to pass through the eyes for better comfort wearing.
9. How long does it take to replace the Yearly(12 Months) disposable lens? a year?
Yearly(12 Months) disposable Lens refers to the life span of the lenses after it has been taken out from the sealed bottle.For your health consideration, we generally recommend that you replace it every 6 months.
10. What are daily disposable lenses?
Daily disposable lenses mean lenses have to be replaced after a day of use. the daily disposable period refers to the life span of the lenses after it has been taken out from the sealed bottle. You can keep the lenses unopened until the expiry date stated in the box label.
We always restock our product when it happens to be out of stock. The new batch will not be the same as the previous one. This is due to a different batch of manufacturing. The design will remain the same but the color might be slightly different in a new batch.
13. What to do when lenses irritate the eyes?
Please soak your lenses in a care solution that is exclusive for contact lenses for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experiences, such as irritation, dry eyes， blurry vision, etc.
14. Want to buy, but is my money safe?
Don't worry, the payment is through PayPal or your bank. They are all secured.
15. How to pay by credit card or debit card?
Fill in the shipping information, then click continue to shipping, then click continue to payment, and you can see the credit card option.
16. How can I contact you?
Please feel free to contact us, you can quickly contact us through our social account or email：email@example.com. Please read and contact us for details!
1. Do you ship overseas?
Yes, We ship to most countries around the world. Free Shipping over 3 pairs. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
2. How can I track my package?
After the package is sent, you will receive a confirmation email. You can see your tracking number in the email(Sometimes in the Spam box), please use the tracking number to check (you can use 17track.net or other websites). You can also log in to the member center to check your order!
3. How long will my order take?
It depends on where you are. Deliveries can take anywhere from 7-20 days. For such a high-quality and beautiful product, it is very worth the wait. You will not be disappointed! Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. please check Shipping Policy
4. Why is my package not shipped yet?
①Kindly allow 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and Public holidays), most orders leave our distribution center within 24-48 hours of the order being placed.
②In some cases our Customer Service Team may hold orders that run the risk of being fraudulent or that need additional review or verification to protect our product. When this happens, our Customer Protection Team will reach out to you directly if your order will be delayed due to it being reviewed.
③In some cases we may just run out of a hot item that is expected back in stock within 3 business days. If this was the only item you ordered, rather than canceling your order, it will be held until the item is back in stock and we are able to fulfill the order. When this happens our Customer Service Team will send you an email notifying you of the delay.
5. Why it says that my order has been fulfilled /Delivered, but I haven't received it yet?
The status "Fulfilled" or “Delivered“refers to the orders has been shipped out from our end. It does not indicate the delivery. Kindly be informed that the delivery status. Track whenever you want via our Order Tracking Page
6. How do I change or cancel my order?
We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Please note that we can help you modify your order before shipment. It includes changing the size or the color of an item, removing an item, and changing your shipping address. While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been shipped, you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Returns.
7. My order was confirmed, but I just got an email that states I receive a refund, what does this mean?
The item(s) you ordered was so popular that between the time you placed the order and when we processed it, the item sold out.
8. I placed an order two weeks/a while ago and just realized I’ve been getting several emails and missed calls from Beacolors, what’s going on?
In the event we need to verify your order or need to contact you regarding your order, we will email you with further instructions. If we are unable to reach you after 7 days, your order will be canceled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used a coupon for your order, a new coupon will be issued for that portion of your payment.
Helpful Hint: If you receive a message from Beacolors, please contact us as soon as possible to avoid having your order canceled.
9. Why was my order canceled?
There may be several reasons why your order may have been canceled:
If you ordered a single item and we are unable to fulfill the order due to either (1) being out of stock or (2) an unexpected delay in our ability to replenish the item in a timely manner, your order will be canceled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used a coupon for your order, a new coupon will be issued for that portion of your payment.
• In some cases we are unable to verify the billing information that was entered into the order. If the billing address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order may be automatically canceled. If your order has been canceled for this reason, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Once updated, please create a new order using the correct billing address.
• If our Customer Service Team has attempted to reach you regarding an order and has been unsuccessful in contacting you after 7 days, your order will be canceled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used a coupon for your order, a new coupon will be issued for that portion of your payment.
10. How to get a discount or use a code? Can I use multiple discount codes for an order?
You can view promotional discount codes and promotions through the pop-up window or by viewing the poster and the top bulletin board. Then you can add the items you like to the shopping cart, and click checkout, the page has: ''AppLy', where you can enter your code and click apply. Please Note: Only one discount code can be used for one order.
11. I placed an order, but never received a confirmation email. Why is this?
If you do not receive an email from Beacolors within 24 hours of placing your order please check your email address on file whether it is correct. If you still need assistance, Please Contact US by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. OOPS！ I was so excited to place my order that I forget to use my code. How to do?
We understand that these things can happen. The good news is that you can use your code for your next order. Orders that have been placed cannot be changed.
13. Received a damaged item, what should I do?
If your item was damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with graphs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. Please also provide "Proof of Damage" documentation from your courier. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it and send an email to us about the case for a reship.
Please contact us within 24 hours after you have received your lenses if you have any doubts about your lenses. Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.